The National Women’s Hall of Fame is happy to accommodate groups of fifty or less visitors during our regular operating hours. Two weeks advance notice is appreciated for all tour reservations.
No more than fifty people fit comfortably in the National Women’s Hall of Fame at one time for a tour. If you would like to make a reservation for more than fifty people, please call the Hall at 315.568.8060 for alternate arrangements.
Whenever possible, the National Women’s Hall of Fame tries to accommodate groups traveling outside of our regular operating hours. If you would like to make a tour reservation outside of those hours, please call the Hall at 315.568.8060 to check availability.
- Groups traveling by motorcoach (regardless of the number of visitors) – $2 per person
- 15-20 Visitors – $30 flat fee
- 21-30 Visitors – $45 flat fee
- 31-40 Visitors – $60 flat fee
- 41-50 Visitors – $75 flat fee
- 51-60 Visitors – $90 flat fee
- 61-70 Visitors – $105 flat fee
- 71-80 Visitors – $120 flat fee
- 81-90 Visitors – $135 flat fee
- 91-100 Visitors – $150 flat fee
*Group admission rates are only valid for those booking a tour for fifteen or more visitors two weeks in advance of the tour date. Unscheduled tours, tour groups of less than fifteen visitors and tours booked less than two weeks in advance are subject to regular admission charges. If your group cannot afford to tour the Hall, please call us at 315.568.8060 to see if special arrangements can be made.